GOswim Swimming Lessons for Children
At Swirl we are proud to offer GOswim swimming lessons - powered by Swimming Australia these swim lessons are a new, fun way to learn to swim and be safe in and around the water. GOswim focuses on contemporary, experiential and activity-based learning.
Simply take a look at our swim experience journey below to identify the ideal entry level for you and your loved ones.
Let’s explore the Cool Stuff you’ll be accessing with us!
- Weekly lessons - Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
- Qualified teachers - Our teachers are AUSTSWIM, ASCTA or SWIM AUSTRALIA qualified
- Easy and affordable - With weekly payment, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system.
- Ongoing enrolment - Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time.
- Unlimited swimming year-round - Continue practicing between your lessons or come have a play.
- 1-week holiday swim program over summer – either Fast Track or Water Safety program.
- 10% discount on retail - includes bathers and goggles
The GOswim Program Caters To:
- Infants with their parents - Children aged 6 months to 3 years
- Preschoolers - Children aged 3 - 5 years
- Primary school aged children - Children aged 5 years and above
- GOswim Academy - development squad
- Adult swimming lessons
The curriculum covers seven areas of learning. These areas are combined and presented as activities to enhance student development.
The key learning areas are:
- Entries and exits
- Floating and sculling
- Movement, propulsion and stroke development
- Personal survival
- Underwater skills
- Rescue and emergency
- Water safety knowledge
A swim school (GOswim) membership is:
- $17.00 per week per child
- $12.50 per week per child for eligible concession card holders
- $25 Admin / Joining Fee (one off)*
GOswim FAQs Expand all
GOswim Caters To
It's never too early or late to learn how to swim! Our program ensures students learn and understand personal survival and water safety elements at all ages.Other Benefits Include:
- Establishing a strong and effective swimming technique
- Becoming empowered to think, discuss and decide
- Enhancing knowledge, skill and understanding
- Supported by professionally qualified teachers
Membership fees are due and payable via direct debit. This fee covers the cost of the lesson and holds the student’s place in class. A separate document detailing terms and conditions related to direct debit payments is available from reception.
Essentials for Each Lesson
- A towel
- A well, non-contagious student
- Goggles or cap, if the student prefers
- A swim nappy if your child is not toilet trained
- A happy and cheery smile with lots of energy
- Students membership card and rewards card
The membership fee secures your place within the program class. Program membership does not include an option for missed lessons.
Prior notification and presentation of a medical certificate for the missed lesson will generate a Family Swim practice pass. This offers free pool entry on your next non-lesson visit to the centre. This pass is valid for one month from the date of issue.