Stage 3 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 3 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the Tasmanian Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
We will be moving in Stage 3 restrictions, which means you will no longer need to book to visit us or attend classes.
We continue to follow health and hygiene regulations and social distancing rules as we work to keep you and our staff safe and healthy.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Friday
6am - 7pm
8am - 4pm
10am - 4pm
What you need to know
Memberships & Passes
- All Direct Debit and Paid in Full memberships will be restarted from week commencing 20/07/2020 with payments starting 23/07/2020.
- If you do not wish to restart please contact on 6452 4890 or email email@example.com to discuss your options.
As part of the Stage 3 restrictions, all our change rooms, showers, toilets and lockers are now available again. However, we currently still have restrictions on patron numbers allowed in each area including the change rooms. Therefore we encourage you to try to minimise your time in the centre.
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access. Please bring a water bottle with you.
- Please follow the way-finding signage by entering into the reception area as normal, but please exit via the pool hall directly into the carpark.
Access to Our Pools
Swimming will be available as usual, please be mindful of others and continue to follow social distancing rules.
Learn to Swim
Your class time may remain the same unless contacted by our staff and classes will re-commence as of Tuesday 21st July.
If you would like to look at changing your class time or join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to tell you availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our friendly team who will be able to help you out.
Please note: Our bubs classes will have some changes made to times and capacity limits to help us follow social distancing regulations if you are affected by this you will receive a call from our team in the coming days to confirm.
Changes to how we run your class
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- All students and members must sign in at reception upon entry
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number of spectators to 2 adults per child.
- Teachers have been retrained to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken Infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity to comply with social distancing regulations.
- You will notice a separate entry and exit points for lessons where applicable.
- Children can only enter the water when instructed by the teacher.
- All lessons will automatically be restarted from week commencing 21/07/2020 with payments starting 23/07/2020.
- If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact us directly 6452 4890 to discuss your options.
Your Direct Debit membership includes one lesson per week and gives your child unlimited pool access with a carer.
How are we helping to keep us all safe
You will notice some changes to our centre and our swimming lessons as we return during stage 3 of restriction easing.
- You will see a Hygiene Officer on deck during lesson times
- We have moved our chairs and benches following social distancing rules.
- You will notice Sanitisation stations throughout the pool deck and the centre.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- We will endeavour to maintain our 1.5mtr distancing rule.
- We ask to not bring your child if they are unwell
Access to our Health Club
Group fitness classes are being held with social distancing rules in place.
Each person will be required to bring two towels or a mat and a twoel and wipe down equipment before and after use.
Bookings are no longer required to attend any of our classes
Our Exercise Therapy Room
Our Exercise Therapy Room is open for our full access members.
- A consult must be booked with the Exercise Physiologist before accessing this facility.
- Visitors MUST bring TWO towels to train.
- All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in exercise therapy room.
ACCESS TO OUR SQUASH COURTS
Our two freshly refurbished squash courts are available!
You can contact us HERE should you have any concerns or wish to make a booking for squash court use.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of COVID-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available here.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.